This blog began years ago.
It was started. Then stopped. Started, stopped, started, stopped, and so on.
The blog description says, "because some dinosaurs adapt." If I'm strictly literal, I guess that refers to the dinosaurs that adapted are now modern-day chickens. But I rarely am, so instead, it means those of us who have been working a while and have seen enough paradigm shifts to be exhausted and skeptical.
I keep coming back to this blog because there are topics that I think us "oldsters" (cripes, I'm an oldster!) need to understand and consider allowing into our lives. It's easy to say, "I'm done," and let the world pass you by, but later on it's harder and harder to do all the stuff that evolved while you were hiding under a rock.
So I guess I'm back for a bit.
Let's talk about AI. . . .


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home