Friday, January 13, 2012

Looking forward to Lotusphere!

Ah Lotusphere!  Didn't think I'd see you again!  Very much looking forward to catching up on IBM's new collaborative technologies -- they've embedded a Connect conference in the middle of the Sphere this year.

I always have little prickles of fear that I won't be smart enough to understand what they're talking about, either high level or deep dive.  I somehow survive.  I also, lately, fear going to high tech conferences because (a) I don't have the latest gadgets or (b) I have them but don't know all the latest cool apps and ways to use them.  But I will suffer in silence with my brand, spankin' new tablet and put on an air of world-weariness -- that sometimes works.

Evolve first, watch-and-learn, or get out of the way.  I choose the middle path.  There, I've told you this dinosaur's trick!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home